Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Another Award...

From no blog awards to two in one day... goodness what is a girl to do.... Dede from Brightest Blessings Wiccans was kind enough to give this award to me. When you have a chance head on over and check out her "Over the Top" blog.   Thanks so much dear.  You are a sweetie. 
Of course there are instructions with this as with them all so here goes. 
Copy and change the answers and make into your own and pass this award on to blogs you love. Once you have filled it out be sure to pass it on to 5 of your favorite blogs. Alert them that they have been awarded!

1. Where is your cell phone? coffee table
2. Your hair? long
3. Your mother? her birthday
4. Your father? passed
5. Your favorite food? Sushi
6. Your dream last night? in color
7.Your favorite drink? tea w/ honey
8. Your dream/goal? writing/photography
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? writing/photography & going to concerts
11. Your fear? june bugs
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? photographing my travels
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? 20 years old
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? travel to Ireland
17. Where did you grow up? Oklahoma
18. Last thing you did? go see Capitalism: A love story
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? Annoying
21. Your pets? cats
22. Friends? tremendous
23. Your life? wonderful
24. Your mood? blissful
25. Missing someone? my grand kids
26. Vehicle? 300
27. Something you're not wearing? glasses
28. Your favorite store? any plant store
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? about 15 minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? this afternoon
32. Your best friend? Vincent
33. One place that I go to over and over? Kitchen
34. One person who emails me regularly? Zac my son
35. Favorite place to eat? my kitchen


So now to pass this "Over the Top" award on to 5 wonderful ladies.

Bella at Wanderings of a Wondering Mind
Rowan at Candles & Wicks
The sisters at Faeriely Odd Witches
Nydia at Bringing Up Salamanders
Mountain Woman at Red Pine Mountain

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it and I am so glad that you like my blog!

I am snagging your button to add to my blog roll as well...

Wendy said...

Congratulations!

Sushi is your favorite food, eh? Korea is a great place to find it!

Mother Moon said...

I simply love Korean food also... my sons fiancee is Korean and cooks for me often.. Kim chi..I love it

Nydia said...

Oh, thank you for this lovely award! I'm honoured! I'll post asap.

Kisses from us.

The Silver Age Sara said...

I love awards when they have memes and I so enjoyed learning more about you. I hope you were crying out of joy and not tears of sadness for your grandbabies.

Thank you so much for passing this award on to me.

Bridgett said...

You're just a popular lady lately. :D

Congrats, love.

)O(
boo