Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Moon Sunday - I'm Coming Home

Well my vacation is just about over.. We decided to stay an extra day so we will be traveling home today.. It was great to see my daughter and the grandkids as always... There is nothing like a childs hug to make you feel good... however I am ready to return home and get back to my routine... No scratch that... I am ready to return home and shake up my routine a bit.... Maybe it was the dreary weather we had while visiting... the sun did not shine at all while we were here. It did come out a bit yesterday yet really that was just a teaser.  I do not do well on constant cloudy days.  We still were able to have lots of fun yet many things we had hoped to do were not possible.
Today the sun is in full swing and it is the new moon.  I am looking forward to both.  I have had many things run around in my head while here yet probably the foremost has been the need for me to get busy with myself.  I have read some wonderful entries from many of you and I have to say that many have inspired me.  I know it is the month of October, Halloween and all... yet I think I am ready  to put that in the background.. Yes I do have a few more activiities that I need to attend to and yes I am looking forward to them, yet it is time to get a bit more serious I think.
I am only on a laptop here so many of the changes I wish to make I am unable to do.. Yet let me say that in the coming days look for a bit of a change with Mother Moon as well as with myself...  We are nearing to the first of November quickly. Maybe that is what is stirring in me... The need for a new beginning.. to clean house and sweep away some of the stagnet air and dust that has accumulated.  To get to some more meaty entries and dive a bit deeper into the happenings and such....
I apologize for the ramblings today... and also if it makes little to no sense... Just felt the need to release a little... I look forward to the coming days.... I have a feeling that they are going to be interesting to say the least.... To all of you.... have a beautiful Sunday and enjoy your time before you go back to the chores of another week...

5 comments:

Dede said...

So happy you were able to see your grandkids. Did you get to make your Carmel Apples? Sometimes our ramblings are the best therapy.

(((HUGS)))

Rob the Gardener said...

It is nice to read your 'release' which to me makes quite some sense.

And I am happy you had such a good vacation time :)

Oberon's Wood said...

You have intrigued me Janie with your "more meaty entries"...I look forward to them!

The Silver Age Sara said...

I'm catching up today. I'm so glad you had a wonderful visit with your grandchildren. I so totally understand what you have written and can't wait to hear more.

Bridgett said...

Looking forward to witnessing the changes you've decided to make! Hope you enjoyed those grandbabies!

)O(
boo