Friday, January 22, 2010

Big Favor - Help The Gingerbread Baby Have A Grand Adventrue



Anyone who has been reading my blog for any amount of time, knows that my grandkids are the world to me.... and since they moved last year about this time, I have had my share of adjustments.  Well this evening as Vincent  and I were on our way home and we stopped and picked the mail up from the mail box, I received a wonderful letter from my granddaughter, Kylie, and her school. 

In the letter was the above picture.  This is the Gingerbread baby.  She (yes it is a girl) is much like the Gingerbread Man, who travels around only to be eaten in the end.  Fortunately this sweet thing does not get eaten yet she does like to have a good time.  She was sent to me by Kylie and her class to visit.  At the end of her adventrures, which can not be too long as I need to send her back quickly, she is to be returned to their school along with letters, pictures, postcards, etc of all the things she did while she was away. 

Now here is where the favor comes in.... Any of you who would be willing to help out just send me an email talking about the adventure that the Gingerbread Baby had while she came by to see you.  I figure if I do it via email I can get the response back quickly.    Any pictures you wish to send as attachments would be greatly appreciated.  I will put all of them together the first of next week and shoot them off to Kylie and her class. 

I want to thank any of you who help out ahead of time as I am sure they will simply love it... Use your imagination on the stories as well as any pictures of any attractions that may be near out. Thanks again for the help.... My email address is 11raelin11@gmail.com  

I look forward to hearing from as many of you as possible.... especially the ones of you who are outside the United States....

7 comments:

Lyon said...

How COOL is this!! What a fun project for these kids. If I can think of some things for the gingerbread girl to do around here, I will hit up your e-mail. This really tickles me.

brandi said...

~one of our favorite books is "the gingerbread baby" we read it during the holidays...i will ask my little ones to help me along with a tale of her visit...what a fun little thing to do for your sweet one! brightest blessings~

Nar said...

Do we need to actually feature her in the pictures, or can that be done digitally? I can send you some pictures of things that I've seen around Istanbul if that would help!

Lucy said...

What a cute idea! I wonder where the little num num will go?

ONe PiNK FiSH said...

We do this in my kindergarten class as well. I will get something together and email you soon. Hopefully, I will have time to take a picture of the "round" rock which the city of Round Rock was named after.

Thanks for letting us share in your granddaughters fun!!

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Anything for you and most especially for a grand.

Mother Moon said...

thanks to all of you ... should have known that I could count on my blogland friends... Kylie is going to be so excited..... Thanks a bunch... Zendal, you asked if you can incorporate the picture of the gingerbread baby in with yours... of course... use your imagination