Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Go Out Beneath the Naked Moon

Once again I come to you with a new place to visit.  This is a newbie whose blog just recently started.  She asked if I would help tell others about her and of course you all know what my answer was.  I would be more than happy to do just that... And believe it or not, I was fretting about who to put in my featured spot this week... As always I need only to trust and the answers will be given to me.

The blog I would like to introduce you to is Go Out Beneath the Naked Moon.  Now of course anything having to do with the precious moon is going to grab my attention.  Yet let me assure you that there is many other things that are delightful here also.  Currently she is having a wonderful giveaway where she has some wonderful crone stones, an adorable octopus and a helpful book (we can all use more books) to give.  So I urge you when you get the time, drop by and make a visit.  Blessing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her blog, she's awesome!

Me said...

Shes a sweetheart and I already follow her!!

Bridgett said...

I've been following her for several weeks. Love her.

:)

Jules@MoonCatFarms said...

Thank you for highlighting her blog. It's very enjoyable!