Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weekly Featured Blog - Divining Women

Talk about hot off the griddle... this blog is spanking brand new.  Usually I would not choose such a blog to feature as I would want to give it a bit of time to sprout and grow and see what kind of fruit it would produce, yet I am assured with this one that it will be one that will grow into something wonderful... Mainly because I know the 2 women who have joined forces to create it and bring to us what I know will be wonderful information, inspiration, and just plain goodness.

She calls herself a wife, mother, daughter, sister, writier, gardner, crafter, pagan, and a ninja... That alone tells you she knows alot.  Im Not Hannah is a wonderful site filled with wonderful earthy stories that anyone can relate to.  She is one of the authors of Divining Women.


The other is no stranger to many of you.  Bridgett over at Doug & Boo is also helping out.  Honestly with all the blogs these two already have I am not sure where they find the time yet I am confident that they will do a great job at it. 

Their first post was yesterday on Imbolc, which seems quite fitting.  A wonderful introduction into the wishes of the site and the manner in which they wish to take things.  For any of us with questions, a little lack of confidence or we just don't know, I have a feeling this is going to be a site that we will enjoy.  So I urge you to go and visit Divining Women when you have a few moments to spare.  I can assure you that you will not be disapointed. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw their blog earlier this morning.. looks like it's going to be a good one :)

Bridgett said...

Wow! We appreciate the recognition, Janie.

I, too, think this blog is going to be something special. A place, I'm hoping, where newbie Pagans and master Pagans can come together and share some laughs and words of wisdom.

Much love to you!

)O(
boo