Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Prolific....

Recently Susan over at She Who Seeks bestowed upon me a wonderful award, entitled the Prolific Blogger Award.  At the time I did not feel as if I had been very prolific as I had been running around like a chicken with its head chopped off doing other things besides blogging or keeping up with my other fellow blogger's sites... 

When I looked up the definition it stated:
1. (of a plant, animal, or person) Producing much fruit or foliage or many offspring.
2. (of an artist, author, or composer) Producing many works.
I sort of liked the idea of  describing my writings as a production of fruit.  So Susan I thank you for thinking of me in such a manner and appreciate your kindness.  Of course there are rules to this award as in any so there goes .
 
1.  Link the award to the person to whom sent you the gift. (see above)
2.  Link to the blog of the person who created the award - Hazra of Advanced Booking.  I love the fact that this started back in November of 2009.
3.  At Advanced Booking enter your name into Mr. Linky so there is a complete list of all the recipients.
4.  Pass the award on to 7 more people whom you feel are prolific bloggers. I find this rule the hardest as there are always more than 7.  Yet here goes :
 
1.  Nydia at Bringing Up Salamanders
2.  Linda at Olde Baggs n Stuffed Shirts
3.  Yart at My Adventures of Sustainable Living
4.  Rue at Rue & Hyssop
5.  Akasa Wolfsong at HeartSongs
6.  Mary at Moontides and so many more
7.  Faerwillow at Serindipity
 
All of these women have leant their wisdom and charm to blogging in so many ways.  They have most definately been very prolific, bearing wonderful fruit that stays with one always. 

7 comments:

AkasaWolfSong said...

Well, I am so utterly suprised at this award I have no words to say Janie...except Thank You So Very Much! Wow! What a nice thing to say of all of your heart connections! I will say however that the mirror reflects the beauty you hold...as I feel the very same about you my Sister/Friend!
Now...for that Mr. Linky...how do I do that?
Much Love and Joy!
xoxoxo

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great picks, Mother Moon!

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Sweet lady, I too am humbled by your bestowing this award on me. I am at this moment almost speechless, which is a hard thing to do to me. Thanks so very much. The Olde Bagg

Yart said...

Thank you so much for this award! You have honored me greatly.

brandi said...

~ok...now i think i have officially flooded your inbox! jsut trying to get myself caught up!! ah many thanks yous and congrats to you adn all those you haev passed this along too...pretty cool how they are keeping track...much l♥ve~

Nydia said...

Thank you so much for this lovely award, Janie, you're beautiful! Just shared it on my blog. :)

Kisses!

Rue said...

Thank you so much Janie! I am such a huge fan of yours - reading your words always makes my day.

I'm not feeling very prolific of late myself. Too much running, and not enough time with a good cup of tea and blogging. But now, I'm feeling inspired. Thank you!